Something's Coming! Something Good!

There comes a time in your life when it seems like you've hit an all time low, or just feel so lost that life seemingly conspires to help you a bit by giving you an epiphany. Lately I've been having a lot of epiphanies. Basically, an epiphany is a sort of deep, profound realization. When you think of something that seems so obvious and englightening at the same time. When you're trying to figure something out and get your act together, something in your brain just clicks and the puzzle pieces fall into place.

I, for one, have something HUGE planned. But the thing about epiphanies, this new solution presents new problems. Like, one, this enthusiasm and illusion that this is most awesome-est idea in the world, might only seem that way to me. I might be terribly alone on this one. And even though I'll fight to make this work out as best as possible, I can't do this by myself.

While I work a few kinks out, I'm also trying to stay hopeful. Because just the thought of all this makes my heart a flutter with happiness and my eyes sparkle. Something that hasn't happened in a while.

And trust me when I say, something's coming! Something good!

--Karin Novelia, Feeling There's A Miracle Due!

0 comments:

Post a Comment