Momentary Repose

It's been nearly two months since my last post. I hope you can understand that I've been busy. Uprooting your whole life and trying to settle down in someplace completely foreign takes up quite a bit of one's time. The post before this, about the Singapore Walk was a bit long overdue, but I left it lying around for too long that I lost the flow. It seems rushed and I hoped to make up for the atrocious quality with some photos, but since the internet's not really being friendly right now, I'll try to come back to that as soon as possible.
 
How has it gone so far? Well, I'd rather not go into details. It's been okay. Nothing's bad happened. But (if you read my blog) I'm sure you know that I've expressed this feeling of being stuck, of wanting to get back that spark again. That feeling's still there. Which sucks since I was expecting it to go away once I got to Singapore. I guess it has, to a certain extent, but not as much or as quick as I wanted to.
 
I have a really busy week ahead of me. I've got a bunch of CAs which are basically these tests and I've been going through such a mood swing, constantly oscillating between being completely lethargic to being painfully diligent, that I'm not sure how my grades will turn out. I actually spent last night staying up extremely late (about 3 in the morning) brushing up on my Maths (we're not on really good terms right now) and spent most of today feeling slightly motivated, but overall apathetic.
 
It's was nice to see how much I can get done when I feel driven and motivated but I guess I'm still feeling a bit lost with my whole sense of purpose.
 
Good news though, I'll be flying back home for a few days by the end of the week. So yeah. At least there's something to look forward to.
 
Let me just leave this little poem (?) I tweeted right here:
 
The scales have tipped
And the tide is rising
The winds of change are blowing
However, unfortunately,
I have no idea where they'll take me
 
--Karin Novelia, Coasting Somewhere in the Middle
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment