Quick Update

How do you define a day well-spent?
 
Is it when you managed to cram a bucket load of school subjects in the least amount of time?
 
Or is it when you spend your time appreciating the beauty of some form of art?
 
Anyways.
 
This update is just to write something, I suppose. A slightly desperate attempt at so.
 
But I'm doing okay. My OBS post should be coming soon, it's somewhat a quarter-way written (though it could get longer). I spent most of the morning digesting things, such as what's happening in Syria, some works of Van Gogh, reading recounts and watching how people remember 9/11. I even finished an incredible read, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. It might warrant a book review (emphasize on might) but I don't know. It's the kind of book that touches you in such a profound way, to speak of it feels like a betrayal to the work, a betrayal to the personally deep connection you have somehow managed to form with it.
 
It's dinner time, so I guess I should head downstairs.
 
'Till later then.
 
--Karin Novelia, Just Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment