GUESS WHAT

You can probably guess from the title, but I am really, REALLY EXCITED.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!

The day I set off for SAN FRANSISCO! I'm visiting my bro who started college there back in August and I'm staying there for the rest of the holiday. I can't wait to finally set foot in the States and this whole thing is just sort of a momentous occasion as it represents so many firsts.

First time I'm visiting America. First time I'm travelling beyond Asia. First time I'm gonna drastically switch timezones AND my first experience on an 16-hour flight (well technically it's split 5 and 11 hour flights). The longest flight I've been on is about 3 hours and I just hope my body doesn't crash (especially since I tend to get Travel Sniffles).

But don't worry, I shall maximise my time there. I'm planning on keeping in shape (somehow) and writing/drawing, anything to get my creative juices flowing. I managed to finish all my homework in one day yesterday, so that means I AM FREE. AND PUMPED. AND SO EXCITED.

... And should probably go to sleep. Haha.

Expect tons of updates soon :D

--Karin Novelia, READY TO FLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment