Off The Grid: Day 3

I slept really comfortably the other night. It might have something to do with letting the anxieties out. Or maybe the fact I was just really sore after a long day. Needless to say, I overslept a bit and was a bit sluggish the rest of the day. I'm already sleepy as I write this, so I'll just fangirl here a bit.

THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW:
  1. The Iron Man 3 trailer is ah-may-zing. Hopefully has some more depth than Iron Man 2.
  2. Spending half an hour watching movie trailers is like having a whole marathon in 1/1000 of the time.
  3. Cloud Atlas, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Hobbit and Skyfall. Can't wait for those.
  4. I HAVEN'T CAUGHT LOOPER AT THE CINEMA YET, THAT'S NOT OKAY.
  5. Darren Criss is just freakin' adorable and an inspiration (can't stress that enough). His Beatles impression makes me double over with laughter.
  6. Sarah Kay, who I saw do a talk on TED is inspiring too. Just to see a woman so young and driven, makes you believe that aspiring to be like that isn't all that delusional. Will be delving a little deeper into poetry now.
  7. The Doctor will always know the right thing to say.
  8. Poker is really, really addictive...
  9. Kigurumis are pretty rad.
  10. Square Enix is one of the best video game developers out there. I downloaded a game called "Symphonica" from the App Store and I pretty much fell in love with it.
  11. Playing Kingdom Hearts is not easy.
  12. Itching to play Eternal Sonata again. Darn you, handsomely animated Chopin...
  13. THE LAST THING SEVERUS SNAPE SAW BEFORE HE DIED WAS LILY'S EYES. I can't handle these feels. (The Deathly Hallows Part II is playing on HBO as I type)
  14. Speaking of Harry Potter, rewatching AVPS and it never seems to lose its charm. I'M SORRY DID I JUST STUTTER~
  15. Have come to realize the only time I can write properly is in bite-sized chunks. Might not be a bad thing, when I think about it.
  16. What's with all the shows going on hiatus after just 4/5 episodes? Castle and How I Met Your Mother are MIA this week. Glee won't be back 'till November. I still have The Break-Up feels for heaven's sake.
  17. Oh, but The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars are back on. Delena and Ezria all the way.
  18. Once Upon a Time has excellent casting. I mean Colin O'Donaghue as Captain Hook? You're doing it right.
  19. "I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person." -- Oscar Wilde. A quote that strangely popped into my head this morning. Quite fitting, really.
  20. Still strangely addicted to knitting (I swear the word just tastes funny in my mouth). After my stab at making a scarf, a cable-knit beret is next on the list. Preferably one that's TARDIS blue ;)
  21. Oh, sister called in sick today, spent most of the day with her. It was fun, spending time with her always is.
  22. Ed Sheeran. Ryan Star. Teddy Geiger. Go search those names and listen to these talented, musically-oriented people.
  23. There's this underlying beauty for the simple things in life, one that is, sadly, deeply overlooked and underappreciated.
Hmm. All out of thoughts. I love how I ended on the number 23. Well, anyways, mighty sleepy now.

Goodnight and may you, dear reader, have lovely, magical dreams.

--Karin Novelia, Professional Fangirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment