Going on Holiday!!

Hello, dear reader.

O Levels are finally over, my life of a Secondary Student is finally done, and I have left Singapore and am currently at my lovely, comfortable home. It feels so nice to back in Indonesia and to be with my family and I am just very, very happy right now. All the feels!

I have decided to get very productive this holiday and one day I'm gonna do that is to blog everyday. Yes. Every. Single. Day.

Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to this commitment. But right now I just got off the plane, and I'm kinda tired. Tomorrow will probably be a lazy day, to just recharge and relax and readjust to being back at home. This was just a quick little update post to let you know what's store. So hope you can stick around and see all the little adventures and shenanigans I'll be getting up to.

'Till the next post then. Cheers!

-- Karin Novelia, Ready to Vacay

0 comments:

Post a Comment