Sweaters and White Christmases (#Blogmas: Day 11)

Hey-a, hey-o, hello, umm, hi!

I've been gaining some great momentum on this blog. I was falling behind quite a bit these past few days, but here we are, all caught up and still going strong. I'm afraid that momentum has to slow down though, as least for the next 24 hours, because starting tomorrow, I'm gonna being doing one of my favorite things: travelling!

And I am doing a lot of travelling this holiday. I'm getting tired just thinking about it, really. So, tomorrow I fly off with my precious darling mother to San Fransisco, to visit my brother for the holidays. My Dad and Sis only get off next week, so they'll be flying over then. And when they do it's off to New York for more shenanigans, and some out of town trips to maybe see Niagara Falls and Washington D.C.? Who knows for sure, but I'm excited to find out. All I know for sure is that with the winter weather, I'm gonna wear all the sweaters. And hopefully, I get to see snow. I'm dreaming of a white Christmaaaaas~

So expect the blog posts to be more day-in-a-life than deep-reflective-thoughts while I'm on this trip. I've just dusted off my (well, my family's i guess, but no one really uses it except me) old Canon DSLR and also that Sony camcorder, my Dad somehow got for free. I'll be taking lots of pictures (hopefully they turn out good, i haven't taken any in a long time) and even recording some of the sights. Maybe, just maybe, I'll channel my inner John Green and take a shot at vlogging at the airport (it's a start, right?).

So yeaaah! Just a quick update.

I'm actually in the middle of packing and preparing for the trip (downloading new music, some extra shows while i can, taking advantage of my home's speedy internet and all) and probably should get back to that.

Cheers then!

--Karin Novelia, Ready To Fly~

0 comments:

Post a Comment